KittensAdoption Cost: 55
Adult CatsAdoption Cost: 25
Name your price adoption fee! thru Fri Jul 31st
Senior CatsAdoption Cost: 20
PuppiesAdoption Cost: 230
Adult DogsAdoption Cost: 140
Adult Lap DogAdoption Cost: 230
Senior DogsAdoption Cost: 100
Luv-a-BullzAdoption Cost: 100
Luv-a-Bullz PuppiesAdoption Cost: 230
Adoption Special: Lonely Hearts
- Look for the dogs & cats with the Lonely Heart emblem on their cage.
- Lonely Heart adoption fee for dogs is $50.00.
- Lonely Heart adoption fee for cats is $5.00.
Adoption Special: Luv-a-Bullz
- Luv-a-Bullz adoption fee $100.
- 6-week training class is included in the adoption fee.
- Limited Time.
- See our available training classes online.
Adoption Special: The Price is Right for Love
- Includes: Cats 6 months and older.
- Adoption fee still includes: Awesome adoption benefits, such as a medical check, spay/neuter, microchipping, and kitty comforter.
- You’ll still consult with our adoption counselors to find your purr-fect match and fill out the associated adoption survey.
Your Adoption Includes:
- Forever Friend – priceless
- Basic medical exam
- Behavior assessment
- Spay or neuter
- ID tag
- Age-appropriate vaccinations
- Fecal/ Worming
- Occult Heartworm Test (at least 6 months old)
- Transportation box (cats only)
- Cat Comforter (cats only)
- Pedigree Collar (dogs only)
- Go-home buddy blanket (dogs only)
- Sample bag of Pedigree food (dogs only)
- Happy Howie’s goin’-home adoption bag
- Adoption counselors to help you find the right companion animal for your family, home, and lifestyle
- A value of over $300 for cats and over $450 for dogs
The Friends recommend that if you are adopting a new cat or kitten, the feline be tested for Feline Leukemia (FLV) and Feline immunodeficiency virus ( FIV), especially if there are already cats in the home. We offer the test for $20.00 at the time of adoption (a value of $45.00).
Additional Products and Services Available
The Friends offer the following additional products and services to care for your new family member. Please inquire during the adoption process:
- Testing for Feline Leukemia and Feline Aids
- Lifetime enrollment in AKC microchip recovery program – $10 enrollment fee
- Informational handouts on companion animal care and behavior issues
- Pet-behavior assistance and consultations. Contact us at anytime for assistance: 313-943-2697 or email@example.com.
- Pet training classes
- PetFirst Healthcare Insurance – Adopters are entitled to an introductory Pet Insurance offer from PetFirst HeathCare for $5.00 the first month. Adopters must register their pet within 20 days of adoption.
- $1,000 of accident/illness coverage, $500 per incident
- 100% reimbursement after a $50.00 deductible
- Use any veterinarian
- For more information call PetFirst Healthcare at 1-866-937-PETS (7387) or www.petfirstadoption.com